Dan Pink speaks of the candlestick problem and goes on to explain the scientific findings of incentives, both intrinsic and extrinsic, and motivation. https://tedsummaries.com/2014/06/06/dan-pink-the-puzzle-of-motivation/
1) Do you agree or disagree with Dan Pink's view of motivation? Why or why not?
2) Describe the work environment or culture in which you are the most productive and happy.
3) What role does your manager or supervisor play in your personal motivation at work?
4) Give a thoughtful and thorough example of where you were motivated to do a good job.
The discussion board is a significant component of your grade. The discussion board is used to demonstrate your understanding of the concepts learned in the text and to reflect on and discuss the material with your classmates. Please make sure you tie the concepts learned each week and throughout the course to support your discussion board posts. The weekly recaps, found on the announcement tab, will be posted at the end of each week. Within the recaps, you will find examples of strong discussion board posts where students did an excellent job answering the questions and supporting their views. Please use these examples to gauge how your posts can be improved each week.
Additionally, your secondary posts to your classmates should further the discussion and include concepts learned from the text. A response of “I agree”, “ditto”, or “I disagree” are not acceptable without further clarification.
To be clear, your primary and secondary post analysis must be thoughtful, well-reasoned and detailed. Respect of each other and of varying viewpoints is always expected.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL TO REVIEW THE DISCUSSION BOARD RUBRIC LOCATED IN THE SYLLABUS.
YOUR PRIMAY POST IS DUE BY Thursday at 11:59PM. YOUR SECONDAY POSTS ARE DUE BY Sunday AT 11:59PM.
Write as though you are in a business setting. Be mindful of your choice of language, grammar, and content. When citing data, research, or original ideas, you must cite the source (using the APA method). Please remember that plagiarism is defined as the theft or “the act of using another person’s words or ideas without giving credit to that person.” ( http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarism. )
Please check the "Announcements" tab each week to review my comments related to the discussion board posts and replies.
Please follow the instructions for the discussion board as outlined in the syllabus.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.